• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Analiza Bialek Analytical Laboratory

Do you have any idea / thoughts on why that is? Eg equipment related?

Ideally I’d ask them in their own thread but I’d probably be waiting an age for a reply.
Yes, it's because the use of the qNMR gets a lot more difficult with more similar components in the mix.

Yeah, it's difficult to hold a presence, but I try as I do care about the community. :)

Last edited:
interesting to learn that Janoshik owns a very legal document permitting him to import and handling aas within EEA .come on man are you serious ?I , as a customer I am happy for any competition which brings better price for us .You have been milking us for long time so far..
jano instead of a smiley show us the special document that allows you to manipulate aas or at least direct us to the web where there is a list of such companies including yours ,thanks

jano instead of a smiley show us the special document that allows you to manipulate aas or at least direct us to the web where there is a list of such companies including yours ,thanks
Well, I tried my best to ignore your retardation, my dear new member, as you obviously believe the customs releases thousands of our packages on a good word.

You can request the list from the customs, so feel free to contact them. I mean, if you ever sent anything from outside of Schengen for testing, you'd know, but then, there's this thing with new accounts... Even those that claim to have been 'milked.' They seldom do things.

Last edited:
Well, I tried my best to ignore your retardation, my dear new member, as you obviously believe the customs releases thousands of our packages on a good word.

You can request the list from the customs, so feel free to contact them. I mean, if you ever sent anything from outside of Schengen for testing, you'd know, but then, there's this thing with new accounts... Even those that claim to have been 'milked.' They seldom do things.
hey you have no idea how many samples I have sent for testing (mostly to you). there were always problems with payment processing and long waiting for the result. Your customer service sucks. You are simply abusing your monopoly position on the market and that is why you are allowed to call your customers “retarded“. I have politely asked you to show the document that you yourself demand from the other company. Your superiority and ignorance will take its toll , I will certainly start sending my samples to the other company and I believe many of us will follow me . At the end of the day we are all about money and you are about our money so don't play the Samaritan of our community.

hey you have no idea how many samples I have sent for testing (mostly to you). there were always problems with payment processing and long waiting for the result. Your customer service sucks. You are simply abusing your monopoly position on the market and that is why you are allowed to call your customers “retarded“. I have politely asked you to show the document that you yourself demand from the other company. Your superiority and ignorance will take its toll , I will certainly start sending my samples to the other company and I believe many of us will follow me . At the end of the day we are all about money and you are about our money so don't play the Samaritan of our community.
One way to out yourself as a lying and retarded not too smart shill is to post something extremely contrasting with the experience of literally anybody who is not a new account shill on this forum.

Of course, you could prove me wrong by sending your report links here to show us all that you're speaking the truth and I'm not... But let me guess, you'll find a hundred reasons why you won't.

Shill harder. I'm sure your obvious shilling really really helps AB.

@janoshik no offense but can you stop spamming this thread? It's getting obnoxious. I get that they are competition for you and that their prices are lower, but you're straight up spamming now. You've actually behaved this way with virtually every lab testing company except for lab4tox.

@janoshik no offense but can you stop spamming this thread? It's getting obnoxious. I get that they are competition for you and that their prices are lower, but you're straight up spamming now. You've actually behaved this way with virtually every lab testing company except for lab4tox.
Well, which ones do you mean, fake energy control aka rebranded mars analytical, or the UK lab whose name I forgot long ago, that all turned out to be straight out scammers?

I mean, they all did have this tiny little thing in common...

I was obnoxious etc. back then as well, until it suddenly turned into "thank you jano for busting this scammer" .

One way to out yourself as a lying and retarded not too smart shill is to post something extremely contrasting with the experience of literally anybody who is not a new account shill on this forum.

Of course, you could prove me wrong by sending your report links here to show us all that you're speaking the truth and I'm not... But let me guess, you'll find a hundred reasons why you won't.

Shill harder. I'm sure your obvious shilling really really helps AB.
I may have a new account but I'm not new to this game .
I just can't stand to see you attacking a new lab that has started to offer similar services at better prices because you see it as a threat to your previously unbeatable income. I don't side with AB and maybe the future will show that they are not legitimate but they have their right to do what you do.
Instead of proving what you are better at and simply publishing your legitimate documents that you are defending, your only answer is that I am retarded and with a new account must be a liar. You are so desperate for our money that you don't even try to hide it.
Unfortunately the forum rules don't allow me to publish my orders and email communication but the problems with your lab are real and I'm certainly not the only one

I may have a new account but I'm not new to this game .
I just can't stand to see you attacking a new lab that has started to offer similar services at better prices because you see it as a threat to your previously unbeatable income. I don't side with AB and maybe the future will show that they are not legitimate but they have their right to do what you do.
Instead of proving what you are better at and simply publishing your legitimate documents that you are defending, your only answer is that I am retarded and with a new account must be a liar. You are so desperate for our money that you don't even try to hide it.
Unfortunately the forum rules don't allow me to publish my orders and email communication but the problems with your lab are real and I'm certainly not the only one
Haha, just what I expected.

No report links (which Millard explicitly said are okay to post) just blah blah blah.

I also give you a public permission to publish all our mutual communication and orders ever. There is no rule prohibiting that with the consent of the second party. But you won't, because there is none.

LYING STUPID SHILL.

Last edited:

No report links (which Millard explicitly said are okay to post) just blah blah blah.

I also give you a public permission to publish all our mutual communication and orders ever. There is no rule prohibiting that with the consent of the second party. But you won't, because there is none.

LYING STUPID SHILL

Janome you asked them to share a doc.
Now share it and this spcl paper work or shut up.
You look like an idiot again.
Your monopoly is annoying as are you.

Janome you asked them to share a doc.
Now share it and this spcl paper work or shut up.
You look like an idiot again.
Your monopoly is annoying as are you.
I don't want to interrupt @bigalbert from posting the evidence he's not a stupid lying shill here.

Why would you want to interrupt something as entertaining as that?

LYING STUPID SHILL.
Are you out of your mind? What's a lie?
That I have never sent you samples to test? Who are you called stupid , Peter?
But we don't need to get offended, do we? I have been sending samples to your laboratory for years .

[EDIT: Personally-identifying information removed.]

Now , to be clear ,I'm not questioning the quality of your tests, but your unbridled arrogance, cockiness, prices and service.

So for the last time please, if you are playing a legitimate laboratory, you can publish the certificate of accreditation in the field of chemical and microbiological laboratories as it appears according to the standard of the Czech Institute for Accreditation .

The accreditation is carried out aaccording to document MPA 10-01-05: "Methodological guidelines for accreditation, on the application of the ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard in the accreditation system of the Czech Republic", issued by the ČIA.

Please skip the account shill,stupid,retarded type answers at least once and just answer YES or NO.

We would really apprediate if you are only legitimate and accredited laboratory and our samples are in good hands.

Why would our supposedly long term unhappy customer take three hours to reply to the post, despite being online the entire time?

The answer is simple, it took him three hours to find our address, lol!

Still didn't post a single report of his.
Still didn't post our email communication, despite being permitted to do so.

Trying so hard to look genuine yet fails again and again.

Now that you can't prove you are our unhappy client (because your lying POS ass isn't) because of bad turnaround you're trying to switch your narrative to "Now , to be clear ,I'm not questioning the quality of your tests, but your unbridled arrogance, cockiness, prices and service." and "no, u post this and that first."

Shills trying to hurt my business only proves that I'm doing my job right.

He typed so fast after he finally got through the emails, that he made many more mistakes typing than usual. You can almost see his excitement through the screen.

I have been sending samples to your laboratory for years .
The payments flow through cryptopay.cz.

Except it's a temporary solution for the past 5 weeks only and all our regular clients know that and we've never used it before, LMFAO.

Way to out yourself you stupid lying piece of shit. God, this is hilarious.

Just keep going, please.

Last edited:
Also, others are right, shill, take this elsewhere, it's rude to shit up somebody else's thread with your made up vomit.

You could even start a thread of your own, proving you're not a lying shill by posting the reports you've had done with us right away.

But you won't.

God, how good I'm at telling future literally all the time!

1683731884369.png

hehe what a desperate answers but at least this time it was without insults.my laptop is online all day I got a work when you supposedly to carry out our analysis.
Please share your document proving you are an accredited laboratory issued by czech authorities .

I make you a public promise to send you $100 to your published cryptowallet if you share this document with us.
I swear it.
And if you don't have it, you better shut up because you are in the same boat as the new AB lab.

Also, others are right, shill, take this elsewhere, it's rude to shit up somebody else's thread with your made up vomit.

You could even start a thread of your own, proving you're not a lying shill by posting the reports you've had done with us right away.
Oh the irony....

Oh the irony....
Oh right, I should just let alt accounts and shills make up malicious lies about my business, because it's in a different thread. Sorry, my mistake.

I'm glad you compare my questions on point and factual, provably true comments to maliciously vommited lies.

Sponsors